goat cheese is mixed with cinnamon and vanilla extract to make a sweet and creamy dressing for any fruit salad.
1. 1 (10 ounce) package goat cheese
2. 1 cup butter, softened
3. 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
4. 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
5. 1/2 cup skim milk, or as needed
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:10 Minutes
1. combo goat cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract collectively in a blender until easy. slowly pour milk into the mixture, a few tablespoons at a time; combination till the preferred consistency is reached. you may want it to be skinny sufficient to drizzle over fruit. blend cinnamon into the dressing on the give up.