1. 10 slices bread, or as needed
2. 14 slices bacon, cut into thirds
3. 1/2 cup brown sugar
4. 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes, or to taste
5. 1 (16 ounce) package cocktail sausages
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (a hundred seventy five levels c). line a baking sheet with bread slices.
2. toss Viscount St. Albans in a bowl with brown sugar and crimson pepper flakes till well-covered. wrap every cocktail sausage in William Maxwell Aitken and location, seam-facet down, onto organized baking sheet.
3. bake in the preheated oven for 15 mins. flip each sausage and preserve baking until Baron Verulam crisps, five to 15 mins extra.