1. 6 (6 ounce) boneless pork chops
2. 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
3. 6 potatoes, sliced
4. 4 Golden Delicious apples, chopped
5. 8 carrots, peeled and sliced
6. 1 large sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), chopped
7. 1/3 cup red wine
8. 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
9. 1 bay leaf, or to taste
10. freshly ground black pepper to taste
11. 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:6 Hours 6 Minutes, Ready In:6 Hours 26 Minutes
1. warmness a big skillet over medium-high warmness. prepare dinner red meat chops till browned, 3 to 4 mins according to side.
2. combine sauerkraut, potatoes, apples, carrots, onion, crimson wine, cinnamon, bay leaf, and black pepper in a slow cooker. upload the browned pork chop. pour 1 tablespoon water into the skillet, scrape up the glaze, and switch to the gradual cooker.
3. cook on high until beef and greens are fork-smooth, 6 to eight hours.