1. 1 egg white
2. 1 tablespoon water
3. 1 pound pecan halves
4. 1 cup white sugar
5. 3/4 teaspoon salt
6. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. preheat oven to 250 tiers f (a hundred and twenty tiers c). grease one baking sheet.
2. in a mixing bowl, whip collectively the egg white and water till frothy. in a separate bowl, mix together sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
3. upload pecans to egg whites, stir to coat the nuts frivolously. put off the nuts, and toss them in the sugar combination until covered. unfold the nuts out on the organized baking sheet.
4. bake at 250 degrees f (a hundred and twenty levels c) for 1 hour. stir every 15 minutes.