- 4 zucchini (Medium sized)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (Divided)
- 5 tablespoons bread pieces
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic,chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:33 Minutes, Ready In:58 Minutes
- Take a big pot with water, add zucchini and boil for 12 min. until it is tender.
- remove water and let zucchini cool.
- heat oven to 350-degree and grease a baking pan.
- divide cooked zucchini lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp and switch to a strainer.
- Take the pulp out and keep into a bowl. Add jack cheese, cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup bread pieces, butter, bitter cream, garlic, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, salt, and black pepper. mix well.
- Spoon the mixture and place on prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with final parmesan and bread pieces.
- Bake in the heated oven until heated through and cheese is melted, for 20 mins. Turn on broiler until tops are golden brown, for 4 mins more.