this easy soup tastes similar to filled peppers. with ground red meat, rice, and masses of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal multi function pot.
1. 1 pound ground sirloin
2. 1 green bell pepper, chopped
3. 1 cup finely diced onion
4. 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
5. 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
6. 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
7. 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
8. 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
9. salt and pepper to taste
10. 1 cup white rice
1. in a massive stock pot brown floor meat. drain fat and add pepper and onion. prepare dinner until onion is translucent, not allowing them to brown.
2. add tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper. cowl and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes, until peppers are smooth.
three. in some other saucepan boil 2 cups water, and upload rice. prepare dinner till rice is smooth after which add to soup. warmness soup via and serve.