1. 3 tablespoons shrimp paste
2. 2 tablespoons fish sauce
3. 2 tablespoons black soy sauce
4. 1 tablespoon white sugar
5. 1 1/2 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-inch pieces
6. 1 tablespoon cornstarch
7. 1 tablespoon peanut oil (groundnut oil)
8. 1 tablespoon water
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. blend shrimp paste, fish sauce, black soy sauce, and sugar together in a bowl. upload spareribs, stir to coat, and marinate for 20 minutes.
2. blend cornstarch, peanut oil, and water together in a separate bowl; stir into spareribs and marinate, 5 to 7 mins greater. remove spareribs from marinade and discard marinade.
3. place a steamer insert right into a saucepan and fill with water to just beneath the bottom of the steamer. bring water to a boil. upload spareribs, cover, and steam until cooked through, about 15 mins.