1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1/2 pound pork belly slices
3. 1 cup chopped cabbage
4. 3 spring onions chopped
5. 2 cloves garlic chopped
6. 1 tablespoon grated ginger
7. 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
8. 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
9. 1 pinch salt
10. 1 pinch ground black pepper
11. 1 (16 ounce) package gyoza wrappers
12. 2 tablespoons olive oil
13. 1/4 cup hot water
Prep:1 Hours, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1.heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pot over medium heat .cook pork until till barely pink inside the middle, 5 to 7 minutes. dispose of from heat and allow to chill. chop into small chunks.
2. combine cabbage, spring onions, garlic, and ginger in a food processor. combination until finely minced; transfer to a bowl.
3.put cooked pork within the meals processor; mixture until finely minced.add red meat, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper to the cabbage combination. integrate filling nicely.
4. separate and region gyoza wrappers onto your work surface. spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling onto the middle of every wrapper. use your finger or a pastry brush to lightly moisten edges of wrappers with water. fold one side of the wrapper over the filling onto the other corner to shape a crescent shape. press edges collectively to seal.
5. warmness olive oil in a pan over medium warmness. fry gyoza till bottoms are golden,for 3 mins. add sufficient hot water to cover gyoza midway. cook until water is evaporated and gyoza are translucent, 2 to four minutes.