1. 2 (6 ounce) fillets haddock fillets
2. 3 tablespoons butter
3. 1 chopped onion
4. 4 cloves crushed garlic
5. 3 pinches dried dill weed
6. ground black pepper to taste
7. 1 lemon, halved
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1.heat oven to 350 degree.
2.place haddock fillets on piece of aluminum foil; top with butter. sprinkle onion, garlic, dill, and pepper over butter and haddock. squeeze juice from half lemon calmly on top.
3. lift up bottom and top ends of the aluminum foil closer to the center; fold collectively to at least one inch above the haddock. flatten brief ends of the aluminum foil; fold over to inside 1 inch of the perimeters of the haddock. location foil bundle on a baking sheet.
4. bake within the heated oven till haddock flakes effortlessly with a fish, for 45 minutes. let sit for 5 minutes. open ends of the packet carefully; squeeze juice from the last half lemon on pinnacle.