1. 2 pounds halved and seeded buttercup squash
2. 2 baking apples, cut into 1/2-inch slices
3. 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
4. 1/4 cup melted butter
5. 1 tablespoon flour
6. 1 teaspoon salt
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
8. 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:50 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1.heat oven to 175 degree c. grease a casserole dish.
2.place squash on a flat work floor. trim off the difficult outer rind with a knife. reduce squash into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices over the bottom of the organized dish. arrange apples on top.
3.mix brown sugar, butter, flour, salt, and mace together in a bowl. pour mixture over the apples. sprinkle cranberries on top.
4. bake within the heated oven till top is golden brown and apples are soft, 50 mins to one hour.