1. 2 pounds fresh spinach
2. 3 tablespoons water
3. 8 skinless chicken thighs
4. 1/4 cup soy sauce
5. 1/4 cup olive oil
6. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
7. 1 tablespoon butter
8. 1 (6 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
9. chopped 1/2 onion
10. 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
11. 8 slices serrano ham
13. 1 cup all-purpose flour
14. 1 teaspoon paprika
15. 2 teaspoons olive oil
16. 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
17. 1 cup dry white wine
18. 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
19. 2 tablespoons warm water
20. 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 40 Minutes
1.boil spinach in a pot for 4 mins.
2.put hen thighs on a flat work surface. slice horizontally thru the middle to within 1/2 inch of the other side. open the two sides and unfold them out like an open book.
3.put fowl thighs among 2 sheets of plastic wrap. pound with a meat mallet until skinny.
4. switch hen to a large plastic bag. upload soy sauce, 1/four cup olive oil, and garlic powder. seal and marinate in the refrigerator for as a minimum 30 minutes.
5. melt 1 teaspoon butter in a pan over medium heat.add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir until softened, about five mins. do away with from heat; stir in cooked spinach and mozzarella cheese.
6. dispose of chook portions from the marinade, letting extra marinade drip lower back into the bowl. discard marinade. location some of the spinach mixture into the middle of each hen thigh. fold up bird and wrap serrano ham around the out of doors. comfy with toothpicks.
7. mix flour and paprika together in a extensive bowl. coat each chook piece with flour mixture.
8. warmth ultimate 2 teaspoons butter and 2 teaspoons olive oil in a big pan over medium-high heat. cook chicken till browned, 2 to 3 mins in line with aspect. pour in chicken stock and white wine. reduce heat to medium. cover and simmer, turning once, till fowl is not crimson within the middle, 25 to 30 minutes.
9. transfer hen to a platter the usage of tongs. growth heat to medium-high. scrape the lowest of the pan to loosen browned bits of meals. stir in heavy cream, water, and cornstarch. stir till sauce thickens and coats the back of the spoon, 3 to 5 minutes. pour over hen.