1. 2 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 onion, chopped
4. 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
5. 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
6. 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
7. 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1.let pie crust set at room temperature.
2.heat oven to 230 degree c.
3.heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. add onion; cook till little brown for 3 minutes.add spinach; cook till all moisture has evaporated for 2 minutes. remove from heat and let cool.
4.combine ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl. add cooled spinach combination; mix topping properly.
5.unfold a pie crust onto a nonstick baking sheet; press out fold lines with fingertips.unfold half of the topping onto the crust, covering all but 1 inch of the edge. fold the brink over the topping. repeat unfolding, spreading, and folding the second crust. sprinkle the last half of cup mozzarella cheese frivolously over the two pies.
6.bake in the heated oven until the crust is gently browned and the topping is bubbly for 20 minutes.