1. 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, rinsed and chopped
2. 1 cup all-purpose flour
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. 1 teaspoon baking powder
5. 2 eggs
6. 1 cup milk
7. 1/2 cup butter, melted
8. 1 onion, chopped
9. 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 stages f (a hundred ninety tiers c). lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. area spinach in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. convey to a boil. lower warmth to simmer and cook dinner until spinach is limp, about three minutes. eliminate from warmth, drain, and set apart.
3. in a large bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder. stir in eggs, milk and butter. mix in spinach, onion and mozzarella cheese.
4. switch the aggregate to the organized baking dish. bake within the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out smooth. cool before serving.