1. 2 tablespoons Patak’s Mild Curry Paste
2. 4 eggs
3. 7 ounces minced lamb
4. 1 onion, diced
5. 3 tomatoes, diced
6. 2 tablespoons olive oil
7. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
8. 4 flour tortillas or naan bread
9. Salt to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. heat olive oil in a pan and fry the diced onions for 2 mins, then upload the minced lamb and fry for 5 mins.
2. upload the patak’s slight curry paste and retain to fry for another 2 to 3 mins.
3. add the diced tomatoes and prepare dinner at the same time as stirring constantly on medium warmth for 20 minutes.
4. while the lamb becomes smooth scramble the eggs in a separate bowl, then blend in with the meat. add the chopped coriander and cast off from the warmth.
5. warmth the tortillas or naan bread, place the lamb mixture alongside the centre of every and roll them up.
6. non-obligatory: location at the grill for 1 to two mins on every side to add a bit of crisp to the tortillas or naan bread.
7. serve warm, as a starter or as a major dish with a aspect salad.