1. 1 teaspoon olive oil
2. 1/4 sweet onion, cut into small dice
3. 1 stalk celery, cut into small dice
4. 1 (5 ounce) can chicken chunks, shredded
5. 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
6. 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
7. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
8. 1/4 cup chicken broth
9. 1/4 (1 pound) package processed cheese food, cut into cubes
10. 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
11. 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce
12. 1/2 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
13. 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium warmness; cook and stir candy onion and celery in hot oil till translucent, 5 to 7 mins. upload bird, granulated garlic, and pro salt; preserve cooking till hen is warmed, approximately 3 minutes.
2. stir cream cheese, hen broth, and processed cheese food into the chicken mixture. reduce warmth to low, region a cover at the saucepan, and cook till the cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes.
3. stir blue cheese salad dressing, chile-garlic sauce, and ranch dressing mix into the cheese mixture; cook till heated thru, 2 to a few mins. sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the combination; cook dinner until melted, 1 to two mins greater.