1. 4 chicken thighs
2. 2 links hot chicken sausage
3. kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4. 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
5. 1 cup broccoli florets
6. 8 halved cherry tomatoes,
7. 2 hot thinly sliced cherry peppers
8. 1 jalapeno thinly sliced pepper
9. 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
10. 2 yellow squash
11. 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
12. 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:57 Minutes
1.heat oven to 190 degrees c.place a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. place hen thighs and sausage links on the baking sheet. season chook lightly with salt and pepper.
3. bake in the heated oven until bird is now not crimson inside the middle, about 25 mins. cool until without difficulty treated, five to 10 mins. pull hen apart. slice sausage hyperlinks.
4.heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan over medium warmth.add broccoli; cook and stir for three minutes. stir in tomatoes, cherry peppers, jalapeno pepper, and garlic; prepare dinner till tomatoes melt, about 3 mins. stir in chicken and sausage slices.
5. reduce yellow squash into noodles the usage of a spiralizer. upload to pan.spread final 1 tablespoon olive oil over squash; toss with tongs until heated through, about 1 minute. season with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. melt butter on top.