1. 4 chicken thighs
2. 2 links hot chicken sausage
3. kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
4. 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil , divided
5. 1 cup broccoli florets
6. 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
7. 2 hot cherry peppers, thinly sliced
8. 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
9. 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
10. 2 yellow squash
11. 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
12. 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:32 Minutes, Ready In:57 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 stages f (190 degrees c). line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. place hen thighs and sausage links on the baking sheet. season chook lightly with salt and pepper.
3. bake in the preheated oven until bird is now not crimson inside the middle, about 25 mins. cool until without difficulty treated, five to 10 mins. pull hen apart. slice sausage hyperlinks.
4. warmth 2 tablespoons olive oil in a huge skillet over medium warmth. upload broccoli; cook and stir for three minutes. stir in tomatoes, cherry peppers, jalapeno pepper, and garlic; prepare dinner till tomatoes melt, about 3 mins. stir in chicken and sausage slices.
5. reduce yellow squash into noodles the usage of a spiralizer. upload to the skillet. drizzle final 1 tablespoon olive oil over squash; toss with tongs until heated through, about 1 minute. season with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. melt butter on top.