use this easy to turn your preferred spicy buffalo bird wing appetizer into a hearty, pleasing panini sandwich with blue cheese.
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2. 1/2 Spanish onion, sliced into rings
3. 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
4. 1/4 cup light garlic cream cheese
5. 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
6. 2 tablespoons white vinegar
7. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
8. salt and ground black pepper to taste
9. 2 tablespoons light garlic cream cheese, divided
10. 4 slices focaccia bread
11. 2 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
12. 2 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
13. 1/2 jalapeno pepper, cut into rings
Cook:19 Minutes, Ready In:19 Minutes
1. warmth 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small skillet over medium-low warmth. add onion; cook dinner and stir until softened and browned, approximately 5 minutes. take away from heat.
2. warmness ultimate 1 tablespoon olive oil in a huge skillet over medium warmth. upload hen; cook dinner until not red inside the middle and the juices run clean, about 6 minutes consistent with aspect. remove from warmness and shred using 2 forks.
three. blend 1/four cup cream cheese, warm sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper into the shredded bird.
four. unfold 1 tablespoon cream cheese over 2 focaccia slices; lay cheddar cheese on pinnacle. add heaping spoonfuls of shredded bird aggregate. drizzle blue cheese dressing on top. cowl with onion and jalapeno rings. pinnacle with closing focaccia slices.
five. preheat a panini press in keeping with manufacturer's instructions. cook dinner sandwiches till cheddar cheese is melted, about 2 mins.