1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1 small onion, chopped
3. 1 pound ground beef
4. 1 (12 ounce) can corn, drained
5. 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
6. 1 cup biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
7. 1/2 cup milk
8. 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
9. 1 egg
10. 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno peppers
11. 1/2 cup salsa
12. 1/2 cup sour cream
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (a hundred seventy five stages c).
2. warmth olive oil in a huge skillet over medium heat. add onion; cook dinner and stir till softened, approximately 5 minutes. add beef; prepare dinner and stir until not pink, five to 7 minutes.
3. pour onion and beef aggregate into an ungreased eight-inch baking dish. layer corn and black beans on top.
4. stir biscuit baking blend, milk, cheddar cheese, egg, and jalapeno peppers collectively in a bowl until well-combined. pour lightly over black beans inside the baking dish.
5. bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 mins.
6. serve crowned with salsa and sour cream.