these scrumptious sloppy joes will make a mess on your face, now not on your slow cooker!
1. 2 pounds lean ground beef
2. 2 (16 ounce) jars salsa
3. 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
4. 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
5. 1 1/2 cups finely chopped red or green bell pepper
6. 1/3 cup tomato paste
7. 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
8. 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
9. 1/2 teaspoon salt
10. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
11. 4 cloves garlic, minced
12. 6 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
13. 1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:4 Hours, Ready In:4 Hours 20 Minutes
1. in a skillet, cook dinner beef over medium heat till brown, stirring to break meat in pieces. drain fats.
2. line a 5- to six-quart gradual cooker with a reynolds(r) sluggish cooker liner. open gradual cooker liner and place it inside a sluggish cooker bowl. healthy liner snugly in opposition to the lowest and aspects of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
3. integrate beef and closing ingredients (except kaiser rolls) within the sluggish cooker.
four. cowl; prepare dinner on excessive-heat putting four to 5 hours or low-warmness placing eight to ten hours.
five. carefully get rid of lid to allow steam to get away. serve sloppy joes proper from your gradual cooker, spooning meat onto every kaiser roll. do not elevate or transport liner with food inner. cool sluggish cooker absolutely, spoon out any extra liquid, put off liner and toss.