this hearty, highly spiced red meat stew is best for those which could cope with the warmth. i prefer to make it within the slow cooker, but it could be made stove top also. extremely good served over mashed potatoes or rice.
1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1 pound beef stew meat
3. salt and pepper to taste
4. 2 cloves garlic, minced
5. 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
6. 1 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced
7. 1 tablespoon curry powder
8. 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
9. 1 onion, sliced and quartered
10. 1 cup beef broth
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:8 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 25 Minutes
1. warmness the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and brown the pork on all sides. get rid of from skillet, booking juices, and season with salt and pepper. cook and stir the garlic, ginger, and jalapeno within the skillet for 2 minutes, till tender, and season with curry powder. blend within the diced tomatoes and juice.
2. place the onion within the bottom of a gradual cooker, and layer with the browned beef. scoop the skillet aggregate into the slow cooker, and mix within the pork broth.
3. cover, and cook 6 to eight hours on low.