for a make-n-take dessert, this icebox cake is a party favourite!
1. 18 cinnamon graham crackers, broken in half
2. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3. 3/4 cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
4. 1 vanilla pudding, dry mix (2.3 oz.)
5. 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
6. 6 bananas, sliced (medium ripe but still firm)
7. Caramel sauce, for garnish
Prep:10 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 10 Minutes
1. line a deep 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. area the cinnamon graham cracker squares across the lowest of the pan, overlapping to cover if important.
3. beat together the cream cheese, apple butter and dry vanilla pudding blend till smooth.
four. fold within the whipped topping the use of a spatula, till the mixture is combined.
5. spread 1/three of the cream cheese mixture over the graham crackers. then pinnacle with 2 sliced bananas.
6. add any other layer of graham crackers, every other 1/three whipped topping, and any other layer of 2 sliced bananas.
7. repeat a third time.
8. chill as a minimum 2 hours or overnight.
9. serve crowned with caramel sauce drizzle.