1. 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling (such as Duncan Hines®)
2. 1/2 cup cookie butter (optional)
3. 1 (1.5 quart) container vanilla ice cream, softened for 10 to 15 minutes
4. 1 (12 count) package big oatmeal raisin cookies
5. 6 waxed paper or parchment sandwich bags
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:1 Minutes, Ready In:6 Hours 41 Minutes
1. pour apple pie filling right into a bowl. cut each apple slice into thirds the use of a spoon.
2. area cookie butter in a microwave-safe bowl. microwave in 5-2nd intervals, stirring after each c language, until pourable however still thick, 10 to 15 seconds.
3. vicinity ice cream in the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with the paddle attachment. blend on low velocity till uniformly softened, 10 to 15 seconds. upload apples; blend till incorporated. fold in cookie butter gently to create ribbons.
4. line a rimmed 9×13-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil. spread ice cream mixture on top.
5. freeze ice cream and cookies until firm, 5 hours to in a single day.
6. remove cookies from the freezer. line a baking sheet with parchment paper. region 6 cookies on pinnacle.
7. cast off ice cream from the freezer. cut ice cream into rounds the use of a 3-inch cookie cutter. switch ice cream rounds to the cookies using a spatula or by using urgent them out of the cookie cutter with a spoon. press some other cookie on top.
8. area baking sheet inside the freezer; kick back till ice cream cookie sandwiches are company, 1 to 2 hours.
9. area 1 sandwich into each sandwich bag; fold the threshold and crease to seal. freeze till serving. peel down bag as you devour, preserving the bag under to catch drips.