1. 1 small lemon
2. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
3. 5 cloves garlic,crushed
4. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
5. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
6. 1 tablespoon olive oil
7. 1 teaspoon sea salt
8. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
9. 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
10. 1 (3 pound) leg of lamb
11. 1/2 cup vegetable broth
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:6 Hours, Ready In:6 Hours 15 Minutes
1. grate lemon zest right into a mortar; add rosemary, garlic, thyme, parsley, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and onion powder. grind into a paste using a pestle.
2. pat lamb dry and rub herb combination all over the lamb. area lamb right into a 3-quart sluggish cooker and squeeze juice of the lemon over lamb. add broth and cover.
3. cook on low for six to eight hours.