1. cooking spray
3. 1 1/2 cups butter
4. 12 ounces/340 gm cream cheese
5. 3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
7. 3 cups brown sugar
8. 4 eggs
9. 1/4 cup melted butter
10. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
11. 1 dash salt
12. 2 cups chopped walnuts
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours
1. blend 1 half cup softened butter and cream cheese in a bowl till creamy. add in flour till dough comes collectively. wrap dough and refrigerate until firm, for 1 hour.
2.heat oven to 325 degree. spray three 24-cup mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
3. mix brown sugar, eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl to make filling;
4. shape chilled dough into 1-inch balls. press 1 ball of dough over the bottom and up the edges of every muffin cup. spoon 1 teaspoon walnuts over the dough. drop 1 teaspoonful of the filling on pinnacle.
5. bake within the heated oven till the crust starts to turn golden and the filling is effervescent barely, 25 to 30 minutes. let it cool for 10 mins before serving.