1. 1 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
2. 4 teaspoons horseradish mustard (such as Silver Spring® Beer’n Brat®)
3. 2 teaspoons minced garlic
4. 1/4 teaspoon salt
5. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
6. 1 pinch cayenne pepper
7. 2 teaspoons softened butter, or to taste
8. 2 slices whole grain bread
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:4 Minutes, Ready In:14 Minutes
1.blend cheddar cheese, horseradish mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
2.spread 1 teaspoon butter on one facet of a slice of bread. turn; unfold cheddar cheese mixture calmly over unbuttered facet.pinnacle with the other slice of bread.unfold 1 teaspoon butter on pinnacle.
3.heat a griddle over medium-excessive heat. place sandwich on the griddle and press down with a spatula to flatten barely. cook dinner till browned, 2 to a few minutes.turn and retain cooking until 2nd facet is browned, 2 to a few minutes more.