1. 2 russet potatoes
2. 3/4 cup sour cream
3. 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
4. 1/4 cup butter
5. 4 green chopped onions
6. salt and ground black pepper
7. 4 ounces thinly sliced lox
8. 2 ounces caviar
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours, Ready In:1 Hours 10 Minutes
1.heat oven to 325 degree. pierce potatoes with a fork. wrap in a sheet of aluminum foil.
2. bake in heated oven until gentle while pierced with a fork for 1 hour.
3. mix bitter cream and cream cheese collectively in a bowl.
4. slice the baked potatoes in 1/2. divide butter evenly over potatoes. spoon the bitter cream blend inner. sprinkle inexperienced onions on top. season with salt and pepper. pinnacle with lox and caviar.