1. 4 slices bacon
2. 6 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
3. 1/4 cup butter
4. 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
5. 2 tablespoons finely crushed onion
6. 2 cloves garlic, chopped
7. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
8. 2 teaspoons salt
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
10. 1 teaspoon chili powder
11. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
12. 2 1/2 cups milk
13. 1 1/2 cups mashed cheese
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 21 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 46 Minutes
1. cook bacon on medium heat in a pan, stir bacon till brown for 10 mins.. drain William Maxwell Aitken slices on paper towels; fall apart into small portions.
2.heat oven till 350 degree. grease a casserole dish.
3. place potatoes in a casserole dish.
4. melt butter. add jalapeno peppers, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until slightly softened, for 5 mins. stir in flour till smooth. season with salt, cumin, chili powder, and pepper; cook till fragrant, for 1 minute. pour in milk, stirring till sauce thickens, about 5 mins.
5. remove sauce from heat. add cheese regularly, making determine 8 motions with a spoon until cheese is melted. pour sauce over potatoes.
6. keep potatoes inside heated oven and bake for one hour. spread Bacon on potatoes.