1. 1 Smithfield® Mesquite Seasoned Loin Filet, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 large zucchini, trimmed and diced
4. 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
5. 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
6. 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
7. 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
8. 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
9. 1 medium garlic clove, minced
10. 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
11. 1 teaspoon chili powder
12. salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
13. 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with
14. 1/2 cup chicken broth
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. warmth the olive oil in a huge skillet until warm. upload the red meat to the skillet. cook dinner for two minutes, stirring frequently.
2. add all of the veggies to the skillet. sprinkle with lime juice, chili powder, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. prepare dinner for three to four minutes longer, stirring regularly, until the greens start to melt and the beef cooks through.
three. upload the broth/cornstarch combination to the skillet and cook dinner just till the liquid involves a boil and starts offevolved to thicken. serve over polenta.