1. 1 Smithfield® Mesquite Seasoned Loin Filet, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
2. 2 tablespoons olive oil
3. 1 large zucchini, chopped
4. 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
5. 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
6. 1/2 small red onion, chopped
7. 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
8. 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
9. 1 medium garlic clove, chopped
10. 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
11. 1 teaspoon chili powder
12. salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
13. 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with
14. 1/2 cup chicken broth
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. heat olive oil in a pan until warm. put red meat to the pan. cook for two minutes, stirring frequently.
2. add all of the veggies to the pan. sprinkle with lime juice, chili powder, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. cook for more 4 mins., stirring regularly, until the greens start to melt and the beef cooks through.
3.add the broth/cornstarch combination to pan and cook just till the liquid involves a boil and starts offevolved to thicken.