this southwestern macaroni and cheese with floor turkey, red bell pepper, black beans and taco seasoning makes a short and smooth meal that your entire circle of relatives will love!
1. 2 (6 ounce) boxes Horizon® ClassicMac™ Macaroni & Mild Cheddar Cheese
2. 4 tablespoons Horizon® organic butter
3. 1/2 cup Horizon® organic milk
4. 1 tablespoon olive oil
5. 20 ounces extra-lean ground turkey breast
6. 1/2 large red onion, diced small
7. 1 red bell pepper, diced small
8. 1 cup cooked black beans
9. 1 tablespoon taco seasoning, or to taste
10. 6 ounces Horizon® Organic Mexican finely shredded cheese
11. 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. put together horizon macaroni and cheese in line with bundle instructions.
2. warmness olive oil in a huge skillet over medium-high warmness. upload turkey, pink onion, and pink bell pepper. saute, breaking up turkey, until turkey is cooked via and onions are translucent.
three. stir in black beans, taco seasoning, prepared macaroni and cheese, and shredded cheese. keep to cook dinner till cheese is melted.
four. serve crowned with sliced green onions.