1. 8 cups bread flour
2. 2 cups sourdough starter
3. 2 cups water
4. 1/4 cup vegetable oil
5. 1/4 cup white sugar
6. 1/4 cup dry milk powder
7. 4 teaspoons active dry yeast
8. 2 teaspoons salt
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 3 Minutes
1.mix flour, sourdough starter, water, oil, sugar, milk powder, yeast, and salt in a bowl. mix by hand till flour is incorporated. switch to the bowl of a stand mixer equipped with a dough hook. knead dough for 6 mins; allow to relaxation for six minutes. repeat three times.
2. transfer dough to an oiled pan; cover with plastic wrap and allow rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
3. preheat oven to 425 stages f (220 tiers c).
4. separate dough into 6 equal rounds; allow relaxation 10 minutes. roll out each component to preferred crust size.
5. bake inside the preheated oven for five to 6 minutes. cool on a rack; freeze in resealable plastic bags separated by using parchment paper.