1. 1 1/2 cups sourdough starter
2. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3. 1 teaspoon salt
4. 2 tablespoons olive oil
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 500 degrees f (260 stages c).
2. integrate sourdough starter, flour, and salt in a bowl. knead right into a tender dough. allow rest for half-hour.
3. form the dough right into a circle of your preferred thickness and size. region on a round oven-safe pan.
4. bake in the preheated oven till dough appears dry, about five mins. brush throughout with olive oil.