1. 1 1/2 cups sourdough starter
2. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. 1 teaspoon salt
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:7 Minutes, Ready In:47 Minutes
1. mix starter, flour, olive oil, and salt in a bowl until combination bureaucracy a ball.keep dough rest for 30 minutes.
2.heat oven to 260 degree.
3. roll out dough on parchment paper or a gently floured paintings floor, rotating regularly, till it is the identical size because the baking pan. transfer to the pan.
4. bake inside the heated oven till pale golden, for 7 mins.