1. 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
2. 1 small pumpkin
3. 1 teaspoon butter, melted
4. 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
5. 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
6. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
7. 2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
8. 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
9. 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
10. 4 cups coconut milk
11. 4 cups milk
Prep:35 Minutes, Cook:5 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:6 Hours 15 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (175 degrees c).
2. location potatoes right into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until gentle, approximately 10 minutes. drain and allow cool.
3. cut pumpkin in half and scoop out pulp and seeds. wash and dry seeds. area pumpkin halves reduce-aspect down in a baking pan. blend seeds with butter and salt and black pepper; unfold in a unmarried layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
4. bake pumpkin halves on the pinnacle rack of the preheated oven until liquid starts to accumulate within the pan, approximately 1 hour. bake pumpkin seeds on the lowest rack until toasted, about forty five mins.
5. cool pumpkin halves for 10 minutes. peel off and discard pores and skin. permit cool absolutely, approximately 15 mins greater.
6. integrate potatoes, pumpkin, tomatoes, parsley, himalayan salt, thyme, and white pepper in a large bowl; mash together.
7. puree potato mixture in a blender in small batches, pouring every batch into a gradual cooker and letting blender cool among batches.
8. stir coconut milk and milk into the slow cooker. cook on low until flavors combine, 4 to six hours. serve toasted pumpkin aspects on the facet.