1. 1 pound chicken breasts
2. 1 cup chicken broth
3. 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
4. 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno pepper seasoning
5. 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
6. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
7. 1/2 cup sour cream
8. 4 ounces cream cheese
9. 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
10. 4 sandwich buns
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:4 Hours 30 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 40 Minutes
1. combine bird breasts, broth, diced jalapenos, jalapeno seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder in a 1.five to 2-quart sluggish cooker.
2. cook on low till chook is smooth and no longer purple inside the middle, four to 10 hours. an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center must study at least 165 degrees f (seventy four levels c).
4. drain liquid from the gradual cooker and reserve. shred fowl inside the sluggish cooker using a fork. upload a number of the reserved liquid as favored. stir in bitter cream, cream cheese, and pepper jack cheese. cook on low until flavors completely combine, about 30 minutes. stir properly and serve in sandwich buns.