1. 3/4 cup hot sauce (such as Frank’s® RedHot ®)
2. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
3. 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing (such as Naturally Fresh® Lite)
4. 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast
5. 1/2 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
6. 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese (optional)
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:4 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 25 Minutes
1. warmth a slow cooker on low. add hot sauce, cream cheese, and blue cheese dressing; mix till combined. add chook breasts; cook until fork-tender and not red within the center, at least 4 hours. an immediately-read thermometer inserted into the center have to study as a minimum 165 degrees f (74 ranges c).
2. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five stages c).
3. pull hen meat aside with a fork; stir into the sauce. transfer fowl aggregate to a baking pan. pinnacle with cheddar cheese and blue cheese.
4. bake within the preheated oven until top is golden brown and bubbly, approximately 15 minutes.