1. 1 (6 pound) duck
2. 5 teaspoons seafood seasoning
3. 1 pound/453 potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:2 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:10 Hours 45 Minutes
1. pierce duck pores and skin in numerous locations with a pointy knife. sprinkle 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning inside duck. rub last four teaspoons seafood seasoning over skin. refrigerate duck, exposed, eight hours to overnight.
2.heat oven to 190 degree c).
3. layer potatoes calmly in the backside of a roasting pan. vicinity duck on pinnacle.
4. roast in the heated oven till pores and skin is browned and crisp, about 2 hours 15 minutes. do away with from oven and cover with aluminum foil. allow relaxation for 15 minutes. carve duck and serve along potatoes.