this pickled herring in a yogurt dressing is an clean polish for a clean appetizer, ideal for a summer time gathering or party.
1. 8 pickled herring fillets
2. 1 1/4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
3. 1 onion, chopped
4. 1 pickled cucumber, diced
5. 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
6. ground black pepper to taste
7. 1 pinch white sugar, or to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 15 Minutes
1. reduce herring fillets into small pieces and area in a bowl. upload yogurt, onion, pickled cucumber, mustard, black pepper, and sugar; blend properly to mix.
2. cowl with plastic wrap and kick back before serving so the flavors can expand, at the least 3 hours.