1. 1 (2 pound) spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
2. 1/2 cup butter, cut into 10 equal pieces
3. 1/4 cup brown sugar, divided
4. 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, divided
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 10 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1. preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees f (a hundred seventy five degrees c).
2. region spaghetti squash halves on a compact baking sheet. place five pieces of butter into every half. sprinkle 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon over every 1/2.
3. bake inside the preheated oven until gentle, about 1 hour.
4. eliminate squash from oven and scrape insides with a fork into a loose pile of strands.
5. go back to the oven and bake until flavors combine, approximately 10 minutes extra. let cool earlier than serving, about 10 minutes.