1. 2 (4 ounce) packages Idahoan® Roasted Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes
2. 2 cups shrimp, peeled
3. 2 tablespoons olive oil
4. 1 cup mashed Cheddar cheese
5. 1 cup mashed Monterey Jack cheese
6. 1/2 cup sour cream
1.heat oven to 350 tiers f.
2.put together roasted garlic mashed potatoes consistent with bundle instructions. set apart.
3. saute shrimp in olive oil till cooked through.
4. fold in lightly the cheeses, bitter cream and cooked shrimp to the mashed potatoes.
5. place combination in a pitcher baking dish coated with cooking spray. sprinkle with paprika.
6. bake uncovered at 350 ranges for 25 mins.