treat your own family to shrimp piccata, an italian eating place experience at home with this no-fuss dish with artichokes and capers over pasta.
1. 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
2. 1/4 cup olive oil
3. 1/4 cup butter
4. 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
5. 10 baby bella mushrooms, sliced
6. 2 cloves garlic, chopped
7. 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped, with juice
8. 1/2 lemon, juiced
9. 3 tablespoons capers with juice
10. 1 splash dry white wine (optional)
11. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:22 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. carry a huge pot of lightly salted water to a boil. prepare dinner linguine at a boil till gentle yet company to the bite, approximately 11 minutes; drain.
2. warmth olive oil and butter in a saucepan over medium warmness. add shrimp, mushrooms, and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, 1 to two mins. upload artichokes, lemon juice, capers, and white wine. cook dinner and stir till shrimp is soft and contents are bubbling, about 10 mins. spoon shrimp piccata over individual beds of pasta. season with salt and pepper.