pass the "identical-antique" pizza and attempt our thai bird flatbread pizza alternatively. crowned with peppers, fowl, mozzarella and a creamy peanut sauce, it's positive to be a hit with the entire family.
1. 1/2 cup KRAFT Smooth Peanut Butter
2. 1/2 cup coconut milk
3. 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
4. 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
5. 1 clove garlic, minced
6. 1 (300 g) package flatbread
7. 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
8. 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips
9. 1 cup CRACKER BARREL Shredded Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
10. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1. warmth oven to 400 degrees f.
2. cook dinner first 5 elements in saucepan on low warmth 3 min. or till heated thru, stirring frequently.
three. unfold bread with 1/four cup peanut sauce; pinnacle with hen, peppers and mozzarella. place directly on oven rack.
4. bake eight to ten min. or until mozzarella is melted and edge of crust is golden brown. drizzle with last peanut sauce; sprinkle with cilantro.