1. 2/3 cup butter, softened
2. 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
3. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
4. 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
5. 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
6. 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
7. 6 ears fresh sweet corn with husks
8. Salt and ground black pepper to taste
9. Toasted sesame seeds
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. in a small mixing bowl combine butter, soy sauce, cilantro green onion, sesame oil, and ginger. beat with an electric powered mixer on low pace till mixed.
2. carefully peel returned corn husks but do no longer dispose of. eliminate and discard the silk. lightly rinse the corn. pat dry. unfold approximately 2 tablespoons of flavored butter over every ear of corn. sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. carefully fold husks returned around ears. tie husk tops with one hundred% cotton kitchen string to secure.
3. for a fuel or charcoal grill, grill corn on the rack of a protected grill without delay over medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or till kernels are gentle, turning and rearranging ears the use of long-handle tongs 3 times.
four. to serve, eliminate string from corn. peel returned husks and tie them in area with extra kitchen string, if preferred. sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and extra chopped fresh cilantro.