1. 1 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
2. 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
3. 1 onion, sliced (optional)
4. 8 cloves garlic, finely diced
5. 4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
6. 1/2 cup sesame oil, divided
7. 1 pound beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
8. 1/4 cup soy sauce
9. 2 teaspoons white sugar
10. 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
11. 1 cup water
12. 4 teaspoons cornstarch
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. blend cabbage and purple bell peppers collectively in a bowl. mix onion, garlic, and ginger together in a separate bowl.
2. warmness a wok or big skillet over medium-high heat; upload 1/four cup sesame oil. cook and stir red meat and onion combination in the warm oil till pork is browned on each aspects, 3 to 4 minutes. add cabbage mixture to beef mixture; cook dinner, stirring quick, till cabbage wilts, onion begins to brown, and beef is fully cooked, approximately 5 minutes.
3. stir final 1/4 cup sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, and black pepper into beef and cabbage combination; toss to coat. mix water and cornstarch together in a bowl until cornstarch is dissolved; pour into beef and cabbage combination. prepare dinner and stir until sauce reduces and thickens, approximately five mins.