1. cooking spray
2. 1/2 cup cold water
3. 2 (.25 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin
4. 3/4 cup water
5. 2 cups white sugar
6. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7. 1 pinch salt
8. 2 cups cooked coconut
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 35 Minutes
1. spray an eight-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
2. blend water and gelatin.
3. boil three/four cup water in a pan; add sugar and bring lower back to a boil. pour sugar mixture over gelatin mixture; add vanilla extract and salt. beat with an electric mixer until fluffy, approximately 20 mins.
4.place aggregate in the organized baking pan; refrigerate it for 8 hours.
5. reduce marshmallows into squares with a knife dipped in warm water. press squares into the toasted coconut.