1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
3. 1 (3 pound) leg of lamb
4. 1 cup all-purpose flour
5. 1 tablespoon dry mustard
6. 1 cup fresh orange juice
7. 1 chopped onion
8. 1/2 cup water
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:2 Hours 50 Minutes, Ready In:3 Hours 10 Minutes
1. heat oven to 500 degree. grease a roasting pan with olive oil.
2. rub seasoned salt over leg of lamb.
3. mix flour and mustard together in a bowl. rub over leg of lamb. switch to the prepared roasting pan.
4. roast leg of lamb within the preheated oven till browned, for 20 mins.
5. lessen oven temperature to 325 degrees. add orange juice, onion, and water to the roasting pan. continue baking lamb, basting with orange juice and water each half-hour, till smooth, about 2 half of hours.