a deliciously simple, but very incredible seafood pasta dish with cream and parmesan cheese. certain to rival your favored restaurant model of the identical!
1. 1 (16 ounce) package dry fettuccine noodles
2. 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
3. 1 cup chopped green onions
4. 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
5. 1 pound medium shrimp – peeled and deveined
6. 1 pound sea scallops
7. 2 cups half-and-half cream
8. 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
9. salt and pepper to taste
10. 2 tablespoons cornstarch (optional)
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil. upload pasta and cook dinner for eight to ten minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. melt butter in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-excessive heat. stir in onions and garlic, and prepare dinner for 1 minute. add shrimp and scallops, stirring to combine, and cook three minutes greater. lessen heat to medium-low.
3. pour half-and-1/2, salt, and pepper into the pan and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. do now not boil. step by step sprinkle half of cup parmesan cheese over seafood mixture and keep stirring every other minute. remove from warmth.
four. toss cooked pasta into the pan, coating very well. sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese, and serve.