1. 1/2 cup butter
2. 2 (13 ounce) packages frozen cheese-filled blintzes
3. 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
4. 4 eggs, beaten
5. 1/4 cup orange juice
6. 1/4 cup white sugar
7. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
8. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:48 Minutes, Ready In:58 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five stages c). location butter in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
2. vicinity baking dish in the oven till butter is melted and frivolously coats the lowest of the dish, 3 to 5 mins.
3. arrange cheese blintzes seam-facet down in four rows of 3 blintzes each. flip blintzes over twice, ensuring they’re lined with melted butter.
4. beat bitter cream, eggs, orange juice, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon vigorously in a bowl until properly-blended. pour mixture evenly over blintzes. give the dish a shake to make certain blintzes are flippantly coated.
5. bake in the preheated oven till a knife inserted into the middle comes out easy and top is browned, forty five to 50 mins.