1. Pastry Shells:
2. 1 cup water
3. 1/2 cup unsalted butter
4. 2 tablespoons white sugar
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
6. 1 cup all-purpose flour
7. 4 eggs
9. 10 1/2 ounces goat cheese
10. 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
11. salt to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:29 Minutes, Ready In:54 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 425 tiers f (220 stages c). line a baking sheet or baking stone with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
2. region water, butter, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium-high heat. cook dinner, stirring from time to time, until combination is melted and dissolved, about 5 mins. lessen warmness to medium. upload flour unexpectedly and cook dinner, stirring vigorously, till a ball of dough paperwork and pulls away from the edges of the pan, 15 to 30 seconds.
3. switch dough to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. allow cool, about five minutes. add eggs one at a time, beating on medium-low pace after every addition, till batter is smooth and vivid, approximately 5 mins.
4. switch batter to a pastry bag equipped with a massive spherical tip. pipe the batter into 2-inch mounds by means of squeezing close to the sheet and slowly pulling up.
5. boom oven temperature to 450 ranges f (230 levels c).
6. bake inside the preheated oven till puffy, about 10 minutes. reduce oven temperature to 350 ranges f (175 levels c) and preserve baking till shells are crispy and set, thirteen to fifteen minutes extra.
7. place goat cheese, dill, and salt in a stand mixer equipped with a whisk attachment. blend until filling is creamy and easy, 2 to a few minutes. switch to a pastry bag outfitted with a small round tip. pipe filling into the lowest of each shell until crammed.