1. 1 tablespoon salt
2. 1 (16 ounce) package spinach spaghetti pasta
3. Avocado Pesto:
4. 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
5. 2 tablespoons olive oil,
6. 2 tablespoons coconut milk
7. 2 tablespoons fresh basil
8. sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
9. Vegetable Mixture:
10. 1 tablespoon olive oil
11. finely chopped 1/2 shallot
12. 2 cloves garlic crushed
13. sliced 1 large zucchini
14. 1 (8 ounce) package fresh spinach, stems removed
15. 2 tablespoons fresh basil
16. sea salt and freshly ground black peppr
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:26 Minutes, Ready In:46 Minutes
1.boil water in a pot.put 1 tablespoon salt. cook spinach spaghetti within the boiling water, stirring from time to time, till tender but company to the bite, for 12 minutes. drain.
2.place avocado, 2 tablespoons olive oil, coconut milk, and 2 tablespoons basil in a meals processor. technique until clean. season pesto with salt and pepper.
3.heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a big pan over medium heat. add shallot and garlic; cook for 30 seconds. stir in zucchini; cook till soft for 5 mins.add spinach and cook till wilted for 3 mins. add 1 tablespoon basil. season greens with salt and pepper and blend until blended. stir inside the spinach spaghetti and pesto. garnish with the closing basil.