tofu is lined in walnuts, hemp seeds, and flax seeds on this quick and easy, vegetarian for crispy tofu.
1. 1/2 (12 ounce) package tofu, cut into 6 slices
2. 1/3 cup hemp seeds
3. 1/3 cup flax seeds
4. 1/3 cup wheat germ
5. 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
6. 1 tablespoon dried oregano
7. 1 tablespoon ground thyme
8. 1 egg
9. 1/4 cup olive oil
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:25 Minutes
1. location tofu slices on a plate. integrate hemp seeds, flax seeds, wheat germ, walnuts, oregano, and thyme on a separate plate. beat egg in a massive bowl.
2. dip tofu slices in the egg, allowing excess to drip returned into the bowl. press coated tofu in the seed-nut aggregate, coating both sides. arrange coated tofu in 1 layer on a plate.
three. heat olive oil in a big skillet over medium-excessive warmness. fry tofu inside the hot oil till browned, about 5 minutes in step with side.